If you are reading this, I get the idea that you love sex, or maybe you once loved sex and you want to love it again. Maybe you STILL love sex, but your drive for it has diminished. I get it. Life. Gets. Hard. You get tired, totally understandable, but do yourself a favor and don’t give up that hobby of pleasure. What I want my readers to know is that I have studied sexuality in curriculum and in the the real world. I am not a licensed therapist or your doctor, but what I can tell you are things I have studied and learned throughout my adult life. So how about I tell you how to keep that libio up, up, up(literally for my biologically male readers)!
- Exercise- Keep yourself in shape. Not just so you feel good, but so you can perform well. Going to the gym 30 minutes a day will boost your endorphins, I am not sure by how much? but it will. You know that feeling you get when you have a kick ass work out? Imagine that after having sex, which is how it should always feel! If you do not like going to the gym, i’ll let you in on a secret workout as well. SEX. Thats right, there is that new saying “30 minutes a day keeps the doctor away”…. right?…. Maybe…
- Separate Work Vs. Real Life- I know you hear this all the time, but really let it sink in. How many of you go home and stress about tomorrows work load? I know I am guilty of this as well. This is something that may take time, but it will come. If you have the option to, leave work where it belongs…at work. When you get home, grab your boo, and just cuddle, cuddle naked! See where that takes you.
- Have Self Confidence- I do not care if you think you are fat, flubby, whatever you want to call it. Feel sexy about yourself!! When you feel good about yourself, you want someone all over you. I remember if I would go out and not shave my legs I would be so terrified someone would not think I was unattractive. Since I have learned to let go of what people think about me, I say screw it. I look in the mirror with my harry legs, and I’m like damn.. my baby still loves me because I love myself.
- Diet- No, I am not telling you to diet, I am simply telling you to watch your diet. Foods/ drinks you put into your body truly can cause sexual “malfunctions” You have heard of whiskey dick, correct? (If you haven’t please e-mail me I will fill you in on all the details) Well, it is more than just alcohol that causes potential sexual mishaps . This also includes processed foods, diet sodas which contains aspartame which messes with those serotonin levels, even drinking out of a plastic water bottle (which you should totally just get a reusable one right now) can harm your reproductive system( calling out to you males!) . Be cautious of what goes in your body, not just for sexual purposes, but because you have one body and need to take care of it. Try consuming these foods for a little boost: Spinach, Dark chocolate, Green tea, Ginger (not my dog).
- My Last tip of the day, Sleep- Get plenty of rest. If you sleep well, pretty much every thing you can control in your life gets better. Do you have trouble sleeping? Well, saddle up and go for a ride if you know what I mean. Falling asleep after an orgasm is guaranteeing dreams of puppies and flowers. If your partner is not there, it is okay to masturbate too, ya know. Nothing relaxes you quite like pleasure.
Well there ya have it folks, some simple tips to keep the sex engine revving. Now go ahead and do what you need to do to have your self a damn good night. If you need any further guidance, don’t be shy. I wont tell yo mama what you plan on doin. Reach out! I am the easiest person to talk to, and I will give you advice to the best of my knowledge.